The Walking Dead, Book Four - Robert Kirkman, Charlie Adlard, Cliff Rathburn, Rus Wooton This series just keeps getting better and better. This is definitely one of my favorites of the series so far. It's also probably the most depressing as of yet. Several people die (even some that you wouldn't expect) and lots of limbs and body parts are lost. At this rate, pretty soon all the characters are just gonna be an army of stumps and amputees. I like that the creators aren't afraid to kill off some of the main characters. No one's safe in these kinds of conditions and it's unrealistic to expect your favorites or the most seemingly important characters to survive to see a happily ever after. I also really liked The Governor. Well, I didn't like him; I loved to hate him. He's an awesome villain and you just can't wait for him to finally die and get his comeuppance. He seems like an extremely complex character and I really want to know his back story, especially in regards to his zombie daughter. So I'm really happy The Walking Dead: Rise of The Governor is going to be published October 11th. Another thing I don't think I've mentioned yet in my previous reviews of The Walking Dead hardcovers is all the interesting stuff they put in the back of the books. Robert Kirkman writes some notes and explanations next to some sketches and discusses the development of the series and characters while also offering up some really cool references to other Walking Dead memorabilia and art. For example, in this issue, he mentions Clayburn Moore's painted statues which can be found here: http://www.csmoorestudio.com/Moore_The_Walking_Dead_s/22.htm. So that's pretty neat. But the best part of the bonus material in the back of the books are the full-color illustrations. They make everything that much more graphic and intense and they're so much more detailed than the small black-and-white frames of the comic panels. They're like the cherry on top of the zombie story sundae.