Delphine - Richard Sala Wtf just happened? That's all I could think after I read this. I picked this up from the library after skimming through some goodreads reviews that said it was like a dark, twisted Snow White story in graphic novel form. That sounded awesome. Sadly, this story had no resemblance to me to Snow White aside from a few symbolic images like a poisoned apple, an evil stepmother, and a beautiful girl who needs rescuing. I didn't really get the ending - it was very abrupt and weird and just bizarre. I did really like the artwork in this though, so that's why I gave it 3 stars instead of 2. The author also did a great job of creating a super creepy, ominous atmosphere with terrifying characters (the townspeople look more like monsters than humans and there are witches, so some shape-shifting and other supernatural stuff keeps things interesting). The overall story was just slow-going for me though and I couldn't connect with any of the characters. The main guy and girl were kind of boring and annoying. It's a super quick read though because there's barely any text. It's mostly just awesome creepy drawings, so it's good for a quick read when you're in a dark and broody mood and want to look at some disturbing pictures.