Doctor Who II Volume 2: When Worlds Collide - Tony Lee, Mark Buckingham, Matthew  Dow Smith I liked this one quite a bit better than [b:Doctor Who The Ripper Eleventh Doctor Comics 1|10977745|Doctor Who The Ripper (Eleventh Doctor Comics, #1)|Tony Lee|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1349064775s/10977745.jpg|15895990]. It felt much more like I was watching an episode. It was exciting and the characters felt more alive and like their actor counterparts. Plus it mostly took place in space, which I think I usually prefer over the episodes where they're on Earth, because it's more unexpected and atypical. It takes place on a vacation planet in which you can choose whatever reality you'd like, whatever time and place you've always dreamed of visiting, and then you get to take a holiday there. It's a pretty cool concept, and it allowed the plot to range from the viking age to dinosaurs and (not much to Rory's surprise) the Romans. It was a lot of fun and I thought the artwork was better in this second installment, so that was nice. Overall, a great comic book series, and I'm looking forward to the next one!