An Abundance of Katherines - John Green This was a really good YA book - I think it'd be great for nerdy or outcast kids since the protagonist doesn't feel he really fits in with anyone. It's about a child prodigy who grows up (I think he's currently 17) and is terrified that he's going to follow the usual path for child prodigies and become (gasp) normal and unremarkable. He works tirelessly to study and try to better himself and be above the norm. Meanwhile he has become somewhat obsessed with girls named Katherine (for one, their name anagrams beautifully, and two, that was his first girlfriend's name). He keeps getting dumped by them though - nineteen times now to be exact - so he decides to make a theorem on the predictability of his Katherines and the likelihood of who will be the Dumped and the Dumper in any relationship. It was an interesting concept to read about and I liked the characters for the most part, but I think I need a little break from YA books so that I can better enjoy my next one. Time for some grown-up reading.