Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dreadfully Ever After - Steve Hockensmith It's been a while since I read the other two P&P&Z books in this trilogy (I really need to read them all in chronological order now), but I'm pretty sure the order I'd put them in, from favorite to least favorite would be:

1. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dreadfully Ever After
2. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dawn of the Dreadfuls
3. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

The first one (P&P&Z) mostly came as a shock to me so I guess that's why I liked it the least. It took some getting used to reading about my beloved Bennets throwing ninja stars and screaming battle cries while mowing down armies of the undead. Or maybe I just like Steve Hockensmith's writing better (he wrote the prequel and sequel while Seth Grahame-Smith "reinvented" the original), I don't know. I do know that once I got used to the idea of the Bennets as ass-kicking, Shaolin-trained killing machines rather than prim, proper ladies and gentleman that these novels were thoroughly enjoyable. This one (the sequel) especially since it focuses a lot more on Kitty and Mary, the largely ignored underdogs of the family. It was nice having an ending (albeit a highly unconventional one) past the happily ever after one Jane Austen gave us (not that her ending wasn't already perfect).

The other awesome thing about this book is that Quirk Books sent two awesome posters with it (one of [b:The Meowmorphosis|9169741|The Meowmorphosis (Quirk Classics)|Cook Coleridge|http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51uEjFF0HNL._SL75_.jpg|14691483] and one of this book), so thank you very much for that! I don't know if I'll be able to actually hang them on the walls though since I won't let my husband put up his Dark Age of Camelot and Conan the Barbarian posters, but I sure enjoy looking at them!