The Big-Ass Book of Home Decor: More Than 100 Inventive Projects for Cool Homes Like Yours - Mark Montano, Auxy Espinoza Even though Mark Montano has some questionable taste in about half of the projects included in this book, I still found quite a few good ideas for some projects I'd like to do around my own house. Most of the projects are pretty affordable and easy to do yourself, so that's a definite plus. Mark emphasizes re-purposing old items found either at secondhand shops or in the back of your closet or shed, so that's really nice for folks on a budget like myself. I really liked all the ideas he had for how to jazz up and customize clear glass plates that can apparently be found at dollar stores (hopefully my local dollar stores sell them). I also want to try to make the cast-plaster candle holder made out of a plastic plant holder. There are some cool resources in the back of the book too like templates (for the cute birdcage pillow, for example) and a list of stuff to keep on hand for future projects and a list of vendors and websites that Mark likes to use. Now if only I could somehow pin the ideas I actually like and want to do from this book to my DIY board on Pinterest. Hmm...