Babe in Boyland - Jody Gehrman This was a funny, quick, typical chick-lit book. I've tried to win it a couple of times through the First Reads giveaway but never won. Fortunately, I saw it on display at my library the last time I went so I got it. I was really surprised by how much I was laughing out loud at this one. I had to take a few breaks from it because I was laughing and snorting like a madwoman at work. A lot of people have already summarized the plot, but I guess I'll just briefly touch on it. Natalie writes for the school newspaper and, after some harsh comments from the opposite sex about how she knows nothing about boys and therefore shouldn't be giving advice about relationships, decides that she should enroll in a neighboring all-boys school and go behind enemy lines to find out the truth about guys. Lots of awkward moments and gender confusion provide plenty of comedy. Of course, Natalie (who is posing as Nat) falls hard for her tall, dark, and handsome roommate Emilio. So you can guess where that goes. Even though the story's kind of old (I've never seen that Amanda Bynes movie "She's the Man" but apparently this book is similar), Gehrman throws in enough humor, likeable characters, and gawkiness to make it a worthwhile read. It'd be perfect for the beach or a long plane ride...or a slow day at work. Just be sure not to laugh too hard or your co-workers will think you're weird.