The Headache Cure: How to Uncover What's Really Causing Your Pain and Find Lasting Relief - Joseph Kandel I found this book to be extremely helpful for dealing with my headaches. I already knew what type of headaches I have and some of the treatments available, but if you don't, this has great explanations of each kind and what you and your doctor can do to cure them. It also has some good tips on how to keep a headache journal to track triggers and try to find patterns. I've had migraines since I was a teenager and for the past six months or so I've also had recurring (almost constant, super annoying) headaches, so I've been looking for ways to cope with them and hopefully get rid of them. I tried a couple medications which didn't work out and I also went to physical therapy, which ended up being a huge waste of money. If you're having a problem with recurrent or cervicogenic headaches, I'd suggest you start with this book, especially if you're considering physical therapy. There are several exercises included in the book which you would learn in physical therapy (and you won't get charged an arm and a leg for them). I really wish I had found this book before I went so I could've saved myself hundreds of dollars and hours of wasted time. Very informative.